We have extensive expertise and experience in acting for a wide range of clients including individuals, businesses, banks and other institutions, Trustees and charities and landowners.
Our dispute resolution team regularly advises on disputes in this area, including:
- Disputes over construction & engineering projects
- Lease renewal, extensions and rent reviews
- Boundary and other neighbour disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Possession claims (commercial and residential)
- Issues over restrictive covenants
- Disputes over dilapidations
- Claims over rent arrears or other breaches of covenant
- Claims for adverse possession
Our experience encompasses claims in all levels of Court, including regularly appearing before the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
As always we aim to provide a rapid and cost effective solution to the problem. Often this will involve Alternative Dispute Resolution either by negotiation or Mediation. Where however there is a need to litigate we are resolute in our determination to pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.