We identify our clients’ needs and tailor our work to each set of circumstances, providing high quality, cost effective advice. We are a multi-disciplinary practice and work collaboratively to provide a comprehensive service across all of our practice areas.
Our Dispute Resolution team has extensive expertise in resolving disputes in this area, including:
- Claims against trustees
- Disputes arising out of lifetime gifts
- Claims over entitlement to a grant of representation to the estate
- Claims relating to the validity of a will
- Actions against Personal Representatives
- Disappointed beneficiary claims including claims for financial provision from the estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975
We respond rapidly and effectively to the needs of our clients and, if appropriate, we propose Alternative Dispute Resolution, always mindful of the need to minimise legal fees, which can sometimes be mitigated by alternative funding arrangements. We are members of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Solicitors.