We are experienced in dealing with commercial disputes efficiently and cost effectively.
We understand the disruption and uncertainty which unresolved disputes can cause to businesses, their management, reputations and external relationships. As a full service firm we offer a broad range of expertise to resolve disputes relating to all aspects of running a business. We regularly deal with cross-border and multi-party disputes.
- Corporate, Joint Venture and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Civil fraud, asset tracing and recovery
- Debt collection and enforcement
- Group actions
- Manufacturing, retail and distribution
- Media and defamation
- Entertainment & sport
- Travel and leisure
- Food and beverage
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International trade and commodities
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- IT and telecoms
- Aviation and defence
We always seek to resolve disputes by the means most advantageous to our client – whether this proves to be negotiation, arbitration or mediation.
Failing successful resolution, we are tenacious in pursuing our clients’ interests through the Courts, and in appropriate circumstances we can consider alternative funding arrangements.