Contact us
Hunters Law LLP
9 New Square
Lincoln’s Inn
London WC2A 3QN
Hunters Law
18th May 2023

Hunters celebrates two awards at Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2023

Hunters celebrates two awards at Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2023
Henry Hood
Henry Hood
Senior Partner

We are thrilled to announce that our Family department has received two awards at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2023.

Attending the ceremony at Plaisterers’ Hall on 17 May 2023, we were delighted to accept the title of ‘Family/Matrimonial Law Firm of the Year Full Service‘, while Jo Carr-West, Partner, has been awarded the Bronze accolade for ‘Family Lawyer of the Year‘.

Commenting on the firm’s success, Henry Hood, Senior Partner and head of our Family department said:

Winning these awards is an honour and a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team at Hunters.

We are grateful for the trust our clients place in us and are committed to continuing to provide the highest level of service. The recognition from the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards is a reminder of the importance of our work advising clients during challenging times.

I congratulate Jo Carr-West on her award for ‘Family Lawyer of the Year’. This well-deserved achievement is testament to her expertise and the exceptional level of service she provides to her clients.

Now in its 17th year, the Magic Circle Awards offer a platform to promote firms and the services they provide to high and ultra-high-net-worth clients. The ceremony brings together professionals from over 140 organisations, including leading law firms, trust companies, family offices, tax advisers and investment managers.

Following a submission process, award-winners are selected by a panel of judges featuring 10 global industry experts, making up 90% of the vote, and the remaining 10% from public voting.

At Hunters, we are passionate about supporting our clients and ensuring their best interests are protected. These awards reaffirm the firm’s commitment to delivering exceptional legal services and bespoke advice.

For further information or to find out how we can help you, please complete our online enquiry form or contact